Child Care Aware of Northcentral Arkansas
ALL PARENT TRAININGS ARE CANCELLED UNTIL FUTHER NOTICE!
TO CHILD CARE PROVIDERS:
Supplemental guides for child care in response to COVID-19:
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has posted a Supplemental Guide for Child Care. Written in collaboration with the Offices of Child Care and Head Start for a variety of child care settings, this resource provides guidance specific to child care on issues such as:
· Social distancing;
· Child pick up and drop off procedures;
· Cleaning and disinfecting of toys and bedding;
· Safely caring for infants and toddlers; and
· Food preparation and meal service
In addition, the Guidance document provides numerous links to resources that provide even greater detail, including information regarding children’s risks concerning the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Please check the Division of Child Care and Early Childhood Education website for updates and information concerning child care and child care providers.
Please visit the website below for tips and information for child care providers and parents:
Child Care Aware of Northcentral Arkansas wishes you all the best. Reach out to us if you have question or concerns. We are here for you!
Child Care Aware of Northcentral Arkansas is a community child care resource and referral program providing services in fourteen Northcentral Arkansas counties. The program helps parents locate child care through a database of licensed and registered facilities based upon that family's needs all free of charge.
Our service is designed to:
- Empower parents by providing information on child development and criteria to use in choosing appropriate, high quality child care for their children.
- Facilitate parent choice through appropriate referrals to licensed or registered child care providers.
- Enhance quality of available child care through provider education/training.
- Increase supply of care by helping to recruit providers to meet identified community needs.
- Provide technical assistance to present and prospective providers with the objective of promoting quality.
- Be a trend spotter through careful data collection.
- Be a Community Change Agent through advocacy and partnership building.
The service area includes:
Date: Second Tuesday of Each Month
Time: 10:00 a.m.-12:00 a.m.
Location: Various Locations
Pre-Licensing training is intended for individuals who are interested in starting a Registered Family Child Care Home, Licensed Family Child Care Home, or a Licensed Child Care Center. The training is required for all applicants and will discuss everything you need to consider when planning to open a business.
If you have any questions or would like to register, please call 1-800-737-2237 or email email@example.com.