Child Care Aware of Northcentral Arkansas
Child Care Aware of Northcentral Arkansas wishes you all the best. Reach out to us if you have question or concerns. We are here for you!
Child Care Aware of Northcentral Arkansas is a community child care resource and referral program providing services in fourteen Northcentral Arkansas counties. The program helps parents locate child care through a database of licensed and registered facilities based upon that family's needs all free of charge.
Our service is designed to:
- Empower parents by providing information on child development and criteria to use in choosing appropriate, high quality child care for their children.
- Facilitate parent choice through appropriate referrals to licensed or registered child care providers.
- Enhance quality of available child care through provider education/training.
- Increase supply of care by helping to recruit providers to meet identified community needs.
- Provide technical assistance to present and prospective providers with the objective of promoting quality.
- Be a trend spotter through careful data collection.
- Be a Community Change Agent through advocacy and partnership building.
The service area includes:
Date: Second Tuesday of Each Month
Time: 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Location: Various Locations
Pre-Licensing training is intended for individuals who are interested in starting a Registered Family Child Care Home, Licensed Family Child Care Home, or a Licensed Child Care Center. The training is required for all applicants and will discuss everything you need to consider when planning to open a business.
If you have any questions or would like to register, please call 1-800-737-2237 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.