Child Care Aware of Northcentral Arkansas
Child Care Aware of Northcentral Arkansas is a community child care resource and referral program providing services in fourteen Northcentral Arkansas counties. The program helps parents locate child care through a database of licensed and registered facilities based upon that family's needs all free of charge.
Our service is designed to:
- Empower parents by providing information on child development and criteria to use in choosing appropriate, high quality child care for their children.
- Facilitate parent choice through appropriate referrals to licensed or registered child care providers.
- Enhance quality of available child care through provider education/training.
- Increase supply of care by helping to recruit providers to meet identified community needs.
- Provide technical assistance to present and prospective providers with the objective of promoting quality.
- Be a trend spotter through careful data collection.
- Be a Community Change Agent through advocacy and partnership building.
The service area includes:
Date: Second Tuesday of Each Month
Time: 10:00 a.m.-12:00 a.m.
Location: Various Locations
Pre-Licensing training is intended for individuals who are interested in starting a Registered Family Child Care Home, Licensed Family Child Care Home, or a Licensed Child Care Center. The training is required for all applicants and will discuss everything you need to consider when planning to open a business.
If you have any questions or would like to register, please call Amy Pinkston at 1-800-737-2237 or email email@example.com.