Child Care Aware of Northcentral Arkansas
Child Care Aware of Northcentral Arkansas is a community child care resource and referral program providing services in fourteen Northcentral Arkansas counties. The program helps parents locate child care through a database of licensed and registered facilites based upon that family's needs all free of charge.
Our service is designed to:
- Empower parents by providing information on child development and criteria to use in choosing appropriate, high quality child care for their children.
- Facilitate parent choice through appropriate referrals to licensed or registered child care providers.
- Enhance quality of available child care through provider education/training.
- Increase supply of care by helping to recruit providers to meet identified community needs.
- Provide technical assistance to present and prospective providers with the objective of promoting quality.
- Be a trend spotter through careful data collection.
- Be a Community Change Agent through advocacy and partnership building.
The service area includes:
Location: Searcy and Conway
MR. AL is Coming Back!!!
That's right, teachers... Mr. Al is coming back to North Central Arkansas for the Fifteenth Annual Spring Concerts. Concerts will be held at two different locations this year and are specified below:
UCA, Conway: Thursday, April 24th, 2014
Harding University, Searcy: Friday, April 25th, 2014
Registration for all concerts is now open. Please call 1-800-737-2237 to register or for more information.
2014 Mr. AL Concert Flyer
Date: May 2014
Do you need training on "developmentally appropriate physical activities for children" in order to apply for Better Beginnings? If so, this training is for YOU!
Register today on TAPP - seats will fill up quickly! To register on TAPP, go to http://professionalregistry.astate.edu/registry.asp
Training will be offered in Conway and Melbourne this May!
Tuesday, May 6th 5:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m.
Antioch Baptist Church
150 Amity Road, Conway
Thursday, May 15th 6:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m.
218 College Drive, Melbourne
Please see the flyer for more information
Date: Various Dates
Location: Various Locations
If you have any questions or would like to register please call 1-800-737-2237 or email email@example.com.
Date: Second Tuesday of Each Month
Time: 10:00 a.m.-12:00 a.m.
Location: Various Locations
Pre-Licensing training is intended for individuals who are interested in starting a Registered Family Child Care Home, Licensed Family Child Care Home, or a Licensed Child Care Center. The training is required for all applicants and will discuss everything you need to consider when planning to open a business.
If you have any questions or would like to register, please call Amy Pinkston at 1-800-737-2237 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.