Child Care Aware of Northcentral Arkansas
Child Care Aware of Northcentral Arkansas is a community child care resource and referral program providing services in fourteen Northcentral Arkansas counties. The program helps parents locate child care through a database of licensed and registered facilites based upon that family's needs all free of charge.
Our service is designed to:
- Empower parents by providing information on child development and criteria to use in choosing appropriate, high quality child care for their children.
- Facilitate parent choice through appropriate referrals to licensed or registered child care providers.
- Enhance quality of available child care through provider education/training.
- Increase supply of care by helping to recruit providers to meet identified community needs.
- Provide technical assistance to present and prospective providers with the objective of promoting quality.
- Be a trend spotter through careful data collection.
- Be a Community Change Agent through advocacy and partnership building.
The service area includes:
Date: Second Tuesday of Each Month
Time: 10:00 a.m.-12:00 a.m.
Location: Various Locations
Pre-Licensing training is intended for individuals who are interested in starting a Registered Family Child Care Home, Licensed Family Child Care Home, or a Licensed Child Care Center. The training is required for all applicants and will discuss everything you need to consider when planning to open a business.
If you have any questions or would like to register, please call Amy Pinkston at 1-800-737-2237 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date: Saturday, September 27, 2014
Time: Conference registration will begin at 8:15 a.m. with the opening remarks at 8:45 a.m. and dismiss at 4:15 p.m.
Location: UACCB's (University of Arkansas Community College at Batesville) Campus
Featuring keynote speaker Jason Kotecki!!!
Registration forms will be mailed by August 20th to surrounding schools and facilities for attendees. You may download the online form at any time and mail/email to email@example.com or fax to 870-793-4035.